Today we are recapping the digraph
1. Can you write the digraph?
2. Can you write 5 words that have oa in? (Remember to try to spell them independently)
3. Can you use one of these words in a sentence?
This week we are looking at our family.
Draw a picture of yours and then chose one person to write about.
Can you write 3 sentences?
1. Watch the lesson below.
2. Can you use your toys, fingers or a number line to calculate:
2+3= 4+2= 1+6= 9+1= 5+4=
3. Challenge - make some addition statements of your own.