Here are some ideas of ways to explore the story some more with your child.
- make some cakes like Little Red Riding Hood did for granny. look what happens to the ingredients as you mix and then bake them. Use words like dry, wet, combine, mix, dissolve, heat, melt, cook, soft, hard, crumbly as you talk with your child.
- draw or paint a picture from the story
- find out about wolves using the PowerPoint below
- make a model cottage out of junk materials or construction toys you have at home
- listen to the song below about the story and try and join in